Functions of Management – Planning, Organizing, Staffing and More
This article seeks to explain why structural differences occur with destination management in New Zealand and to examine the benefits and disadvantages of particular structures. Drawing on the analysis of a wide range of documents and in-depth interviews with practitioners, these issues are analyzed by taking a functional approach, one which views functions as the building blocks of destination management, takes into account a range of associated functions and considers the various organizational structures through which these are delivered.
No one model of destination management exists.
- descriptive essay movie theater.
- You Have a Strategy Whether You Like It or Not;
- kohl scholarship essay!
- Leadership and innovation.
- The Control Function of Management!
- Five Functions of Management!
- How do case managers spend time on their functions and activities?.
- writing effective essay conclusions.
- Functions of Management – Planning, Organizing, Staffing and More | Cleverism.
- sqa past papers business management higher 2008;
- Organisational Behaviour and Organizing Functions of Management.
- Interdependent destination management functions: Tourism Recreation Research: Vol 41, No 1.
No potential conflict of interest was reported by the author.
His current research focuses on the concepts and practice of destination management. Skip to Main Content.
Search in: This Journal Anywhere. Advanced search. Submit an article Journal homepage.
Pages Received 18 Jun Interdependent destination management functions. Disclosure statement No potential conflict of interest was reported by the author. Article Metrics Views.
Basic Management Functions in Culture and Arts Organisations
Article metrics information Disclaimer for citing articles. People also read Article. Dean Hristov et al.
Current Issues in Tourism Volume 21, - Issue 2.